Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Jacob's & Co Steakhouse

Jacobs & Co. Steakhouse (12 Brant Street, Toronto)

I know I have a lot of posts regarding Jacob's and Co. Steakhouse, but this was a TOTAL STANDOUT! This is possible the best steak I have EVER had in my LIFE.

Oakleigh Ranch Waygu (Diamond Grade) Flat Iron 9oz 
LOOK AT THE MARBLING ON THIS PIECE OF MEAT = WILD



Beautifully cooked. Literally like a skillet of butter the steak was juicy, succulent and wonderfully flavourful. The marbling of the waygu was incredible - melt in your mouth - the best piece of meat I have ever ingested EVER!

My wonderful steak, beef steak tomatoes & potato puree (both half orders as I was the only one eating!). Also I had some of the duck fat fries with my steak and definitely is my choice of side with this steak.

Jacobs & Co. Steakhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment